We are pleased to announce new version release of our flagship product DBF Manager. DBF Manager offers safe and secure access to the internals of the dbf file format that is generated by a variety of applications including Clipper, dBase and Visual FoxPro.
DBF Manager v2.0.67 changes:
- Fixed bug with Pack function when an index was active;
- Fixed bug with Case sensitive option in Find/Replace function.
- Fixed bug with sorting fields with long size.
- Fixed bug with shortcuts F1 and F11
- Fixed bug with adding index tags
- Fixed bug: it was impossible to create new file.
- Fixed bug with importing from dbf files.
- Fixed bug with detecting Ole and Binary field types in dbase 4 files in table designer;
- Added checking of field types when do column sorting.
- Added structure checking when importing from a dbf file.
- Added Binary and Ole types to dbase IV structure.
- Added info about active index in table print
- Improved column sorting function
- Improved export to text/csv (added possibility to replace CR/LF)
- Changed some shortcuts
We are pleased to announce that DBF Doctor 2.0 has been released. Among the new features is the ability to make the dbf repair process more faster with new auto repair feature (available in Advanced license).
Current release supports and may be installed on Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/ and Vista.
DBF Doctor 2.0.191 release implements the following enhancements, and fixes problems:
- Fixed bug with using /k command line parameter
- Fixed bug when specified source file in -i command line parameter
- Fixed bug with verbose window in command line mode
- Fixed bug in reading memo files
- Fixed bug in saving fixed dbf file
- Added auto repair mode ( set row offsets in automatic mode )
- Added new menu item ‘Delete all fields’
- Added search in memo data
- Improved recognition dbf field types
- Improved work with row offsets
- Improved error detection in corrupted dbf data
We are pleased to announce pre-release version of our popular product DBF Manager – DBF Manager version 2.0. This version is a result of our persistent works within latest 9 months. The most important changes lies in the part of compatibility with the newest generation of Microsoft’s operating systems.
Current pre-release supports and may be installed on Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/ and Vista.
This version includes a number of new features, most notably FastReport integration, and a lot bug fixes.
Best wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season!
DBF Manager v2.00 pre-release changes:
- Fixed bug with packing dbf files with memo
- Fixed bug with exporting to XLS ( table names were missed )
- Fixed bug with exporting to sql script when comments are used
- Fixed bug with saving grid layout.
- Fixed bug with altering file structure when new memo field was added.
- Fixed bug with losing column width when set exclusive mode
- Fixed bug in Goto window when pressed Return key in edit box
- Fixed bug with lookup fields
- Fixed bug with saving filter when ignore case and autoupdate options are used
- Fixed bug with column sorting
- Added command line support for exporting to sql script
- Added Ctrl-D hotkey for setting value in a field from previous record
- Added support of workspaces. You may save and open several dbf files at one time.
- Added FastReport report generator.
- Changed algorithm for deleting record duplicates
- Improved work of index manager
- Improved work with 2 and more monitors
- Improved table designer
- Improved simple printing of a dbf table
- Improved printing of dbf file structure
- Improved work with column settings
- Some minor bugs were fixed
- Some cosmetic improvements
The pre-release version can be downloaded from here
Version 1.24 of IndexMan is out. This is a bugfix release containing improvements to the index process of dbf files with deleted records. It is recommended that all users update to the latest version.
IndexMan v1.24 brings some bug-fixes:
- Fixed bug with language byte in dbf files
- Added new switch ’-nodeleted’: do not use deleted records during indexing. Default is use such records.
Download the latest version here
We are proud to announce the official release of DBF Sync v1.15. In this new version you will find a few bug fixes and some new improvements.
DBF Sync 1.15 build 523 changes:
- Fixed bug: project file isn’t loaded in case structure in one of dbf files was changed
- Fixed bug: synchronization was impossible when was selected many fields
- Added saving to a file all errors when the program works in console mode
- Added saving to log file lists of сompared and updated fields
- Improved comparison algorithm
- Many other interface and functionality improvements and fixes
You may download a program update at our download page